If You Were To Overdose An Paracetamol, Will You Die For Sure?

if you took a load of paracetamol, will it kill you, or can it just really screw up your insides?.

3 thoughts to “If You Were To Overdose An Paracetamol, Will You Die For Sure?”

  1. The chances are it will kill you. If not, you could so damage your liver that you would live to suffer a slow, lingering, horrible, painful death. Alternatively, you might be the 10 people in 10,000 whose liver copes.
    Mind you, those people normally haven’t taxed their livers too much in the past. Drinkers, druggies or people who have undiagnosed liver problems will strugle much more.

  2. If you take something like 30, you will not die but you will really damage your liver, it can be irreversible damage. Liver will be damaged the worst, as that is the organ responsible for breaking down drugs (and alcohol etc). But you will not die. You would have to take many many many more and still can not be sure you will die. The same you can not be sure to die if you overdose on sleeping pills etc.

Leave a Reply